Stretching across 117 small islands, Venice is ideally suited for museum and gallery hopping.
Strolling from one to the other and taking in the glorious architecture you will quickly realise why this city attracts so many visitors.
Almost 370 square km’s of burnished blue water spreads itself to the shores of the spectacular Lake Garda where a host of amenities, leisure activities and centres of culture await. Countless places of educational interest serve to make this tour a busy one.
Intriguing Northern Italy…
Stunning scenery and lake views, spectacular architecture and museums, there is so much variety to choose from as you will see below…
- Basilica of St Mark
- Piazza San Marco (St Mark’s Square)
- Grand Canal & Gondola’s
- The Doge’s Palace
- Bridge of Sighs & Rialto Bridge
- Correr Museum
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Galleria dell’Accademia
- Murano Glass Museum
- Piazza dei Signori
- Juliet’s House
- Duomo di Verona
- Arena di Verona (Amphitheatre)
- Parco Naturo Viva
Lake Garda region:
- Cable car to Monte Baldo
- Sirmione boat trip
- Gardaland Park
- Sea-Life Aquarium
- Movieland Studios Theme Park
- Rimbalzello Adventure Park
- San Siro Stadium
- Piazza Duomo & Cathedral
- Da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper’
- Pizza making
- Mini golf
We are delighted to be working in collaboration with 121 Italian Tuition to offer some memorable educational trips to Italy for students that are learning Italian.
Combine a tour to these fabulous cities with a chance for the students to have some Italian tuition. You can opt to have private classes in your hotel in the mornings before exploring and sightseeing in the afternoon, alternatively the language teachers can take you on guided tours, accompany you on activities and encourage the use of Italian while out and about. We can design a tour that suits your needs and will give the students a real authentic Italian experience!
The brief itinerary below is just a sample of how you can enjoy your Northern Italian school tour while being based in the Lake Garda region. This can be amended in any way you choose, you can stay for more or less nights and there is also the option of staying in Lido di Jesolo, near Venice.
- Day 1You have the option of visiting Milan before departing for the lake region, alternatively continue straight to Lake Garda and enjoy a boat trip or a cable car ride to Monte Baldo.
- Day 2Enjoy the many delights of Venice: gondala's, bridges, architecture, museums and shopping.
- Day 3Gardaland, Italy's largest adventure park, will offer students a day to remember (seasonal opening).
- Day 4 Visit the ‘pink city’ Verona and see Juliet’s house and famous balcony, as well as the Roman Amphitheatre. Leave some time for the shopping centre before flying home if you wish!