As Europes' largest city, London is pacey and animated although there are many opportunities for taking things easy.
Educationally it will captivate those wanting to expand their awareness of a major player in world economics. The sciences and the arts are well represented and days can easily be filled with the abundance of museums and galleries. The experience of London and the pageantry that goes with it is unmatched and cannot be seen anywhere else in the world.
A day trip or overnight trip to London is a popular choice for many groups, to enjoy one of the spectacular musicals in the West End.
Workshops and classes can be organised at the Pineapple Studios in London for keen drama students.
Combine the hustle and bustle of London with the relaxed ambience of Stratford-Upon-Avon for a truly educational experience. Shows in the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Courtyard Theatre and Swan Theatre in Stratford-Upon-Avon are also available during theatre season.
One of the most exciting cities in the world with so much for groups to do, you will not find enough hours in each day! We highly recommend the following:
- London Eye
- Madame Tussauds & The Planetarium
- Shakespeare Globe Theatre
- Tower of London
- London Dungeons
- Imperial War Museum
- Science Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Wembley Stadium
- Thames River Cruise
- Buckingham Palace & Changing of the Guards
- Trafalgar Square
- Covent Garden
- Leicester Square & Piccadilly Circus
- National Portrait Gallery
- Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Westminster Abbey
- Thorpe Park
- Bowl and Skate
- West End Show
- Jack the Ripper ghost tour
- Trocadero centre
- Day 1 On arrival commence your guided tour where you will see all the world-famous sights and landmarks. Experience the London Eye or take a cruise down the Thames.
- Day 2Take part in a workshop at the Shakespeare Globe Theatre (on a play of your choice), visit the popular attractions of Madame Tussauds or The London Dungeons. Alternatively, you could spend this day in Thorpe Park. End the day by seeing one of the many spectacular west end shows!
- Day 3Visit the interactive Science Museum and National History Museum before enjoying some shopping time in one of the large shopping centres such as Westfield.