A ski tour is a fantastic and fun way to bring together your students or a group of friends. We offer a number of exciting and varied destinations in Europe and America which cater to all levels of ski ability. We have resorts which would be specifically suitable for beginner groups, as well as more challenging options. Our team have years of experience in organising safe and successful ski trips for schools and adults alike.
Our standard ski package would include:
- 6 nights bed, breakfast and evening meal accommodation.
- Coach transfers on arrival and departure
- 5 days ski lessons (2 or 4 hours)
- 5 days ski hire (ski’s, boots, poles)
- 5 day ski pass
- 5 days helmet hire
- Fully comprehensive ski insurance
- 1 free leader place with every 10 students
Borovets is a modern ski resort located in the Rila mountains, Bulgaria. The resort provides excellent skiing facilities, pistes and lifts. Borovets is an Alpine type resort, providing very good conditions for snow sports during the winter: The ski runs vary in difficulty so they are equally suited for beginners, intermediates and advanced skiers. The snow cover on the slopes remains from December until April.
Altitude: 1300-2560 metres
Ski lifts: 13
Slopes: 5 blue, 7 red, 3 black
Longest run: 12km
Total km of slopes: 58km
Situated on a plateau above the Rhone Valley and renowned for its sunshine, Leysin is a picturesque ski resort. With over half the slopes catered toward beginners, it is a good choice for school groups and snow coverage is generally reliable due to its high altitude.
Altitude: 1200 – 2200 metres
Ski lifts: 12
Slopes: 15 blue, 5 red, 3 black
Longest run: 7km
Total km of slopes: 60
Snowmaking: only on main slope
- A selection of apres ski options, suitable to all groups, are available in each of our resorts.
- A daily packed lunch or hot lunch on the slopes is available in all resorts for a supplement. (Please note that some of our packages already include a daily lunch).
- You can opt to stay for more or less nights.
- Perhaps combine your ski tour with a city break.
- We only use scheduled flights to allow flexibility for your outbound and return dates.